Wednesday, August 19, 2009

White Guy Says He also Enjoys "Beat Down Low" and "Top 'lit' Back"

SAINT PAUL, MINNESOTA -- Local white guy and Parks mower Scott Hansen professes his likeness and respect for rap artist, producer, and record executive Clifford Harris, Jr, better known as T.I. "He's ma boi", Hansen shouted giddily early Tuesday morning while attending to his trash duties at the local park.

Long, quite days at work and an iPod playlist devoted to T.I.'s top ranked hits led the 20 year-old to realize the common ground shared by the indebted college student and the multi-millionaire star. "Well, I realized our tightness after listening to 'Top Back' for, like, the hundredth time", Hansen explains. "Just like T.I., I also enjoy my beat down low and my top 'lit' back."

Among his favorite T.I. tunes are "Whatever You Like", "Top Back", "What You Know", and "Why You Wanna", from the acclaimed King and Paper Trail albums.

When asked if he had "stacks on deck, Patron on ice" just like his role model, Hansen admitted he did not know what Patron was, but pointed to the trash bucket and pickers and said payroll would mail his "stacks" to him by Friday.

Hansen is also a self-purported fan of Simon and Garfunkle, acoustic tracks, and "pretty much everything on earth except polka--I don't care for polka".

Hansen is leaving at the end of August to study abroad in London for four months. He hopes to spread the "T.I. love".

No comments:

Post a Comment